I need feminism because: when I reported a male teacher for sexual assault…
- I was told by students who were not there at the time it happened that “You shouldn’t have reported him.”
- I had to miss my classes whilst the investigation was going on. He continued to teach as usual.
- He suffered little to no consequences, whilst I was seen as a lying bitch.
- The panel who dealt with it were all males aged 40-60.
- This teacher is known by almost all students to be a pervert.
- AND I STILL HAVE HIM AS A TEACHER, ONE YEAR ON, DESPITE THERE BEIN MANY OTHER TEACHERS IN HIS SUBJECT. MY TIMETABLE “CANNOT” BE CHANGED.
A pair of models leaving a hotel lobby on their way to a photoshoot during the 1992 Which Witch? fashion show in Paris.
This candid gained great publicity in magical society throughout all of Europe; quickly becoming one of the most famous pictures of the decade, and a globally recognized icon of french fashion.
(Yves St. Laurent)
1992 but they have iPhones in their hands..
Hahahahahaha, they doooo!
I had to zoom in!! I was like wait, wtf.. Hahahaha
So good! 😂👏
I need feminism because when I was 12 I went to the swimming pool and was pulled underwater by a presumably twenty year old man.
More than three people were witnesses of this, yet none of them said anything. When I ran to my mother, she brushed it off and said I should keep on playing with my friends.